San Antonio Missions Contests Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Texas residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WOAI-TV viewing area, and are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WOAI-TV (the Station), KABB, KMYS, San Antonio Missions Baseball, KABB, KMYS, Woobox, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per IP address.
2. To enter, log onto the WOAI TV Today Facebook page at www.facebook.com/News4WOAIToday and click Like to access the online contest entry page and online entry form. Complete the online entry form with your name, email address, and phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on April 4, 2013 and ends at 12:00 p.m. CDT on August 21, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. CDT on the day before certain Mission Home Games (as defined below) during the Contest Period to qualify for the drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
Mission Home Games: April 4, 18, 25; May 9, 23; June 6, 27; July 11, 18, 25; August 8, 22.
4. On the day before each of the Mission Home Games defined above, , the Station will randomly select a two (2) winners from among valid entries, for a total of twenty-four (24) winners during the Contest Period. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next drawing.
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the twenty-four (24) winners will receive four (4) tickets to a San Antonio Missions Thursday home baseball game, valued at $__32___. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event a game is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming prizes, winner(s) must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 5 days of notification (or shorter time period if the use of the prize is time sensitive, as announced by the Station) at the time winner(s) claims his/her prize in person at the Station. U.S. picture identification to claim prizes (i.e., U.S. drivers license, green card, or official photo identification). Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 2 days (or shorter time period if the use of the prize is time sensitive, as announced by the Station), or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries. If due to the nature of the prize time does not permit for an alternate winner, then the prize will be forfeited, another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 60 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WOAI-TV, 1031 Navarro, San Antonio, TX 78205 and on the Stations website at www.woai.om .
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WOAI-TV, PO Box 2641, San Antonio, TX 78299 within 30 days from the drawing date, and indicate which drawing/prize date.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, Woobox, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, and San Antonio Missions Baseball accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.